Friday, December 22, 2017

The LeadLearner Top 7 Posts in 2017

2017 was another great year, and I would like to thank everyone for taking time to read, share and give me feedback on my posts.  In this post, I am sharing the most popular posts in 2017.  I hope you enjoy a look back at my thoughts from 2017.

#7 - The 2nd 20 Days of Excellence

#6 - #TxEdTuesday - #TxEd's Opportunity to Tell Its Story

#5 - The 8 Accelerators of Change

#4 - 4 Questions for Building an Excellence Support System

#3 - The Biggest Barrier to School Improvement

#2 - Walkthroughs Don't Work

#1 - The Teacher's Summer Excellence Checklist

Bonus Post - My favorite sleeper post was The Secret about "Good" Data

I look forward to sharing some new and radical thoughts in 2018.  Thank you for reading, and I hope that 2018 is an epic year for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment